Pearl millet popularly known as
We Kathir Export engaged in wholesaling, distributing, supplying and exporting an elegant range of a broad spectrum of Best quality Pearl Millet Flour. We collect Pearl Millet directly from Farmers / Planters not from Traders and we process it hygienically.
Pearl millet probably domesticated as a food crop. It has since become widely distributed across the Asia. Pearl millet has traditionally been an important grain, forage, and stover crop primarily in the arid and subtropical regions of many developing countries. Pearl millet is well adapted to growing areas characterized by drought, low soil fertility, and high temperature. Because of its tolerance to difficult growing conditions, it can be grown in areas where other cereal crops, such as maize or wheat, would not be surviving.
Pearl Millet commonly known as Bajra in India is rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorous, magnesium and iron. Due to its rich composition of minerals and proteins, Pearl Millet has many health benefits.
- This millet possess phytochemicals that lower cholesterol.
- It also contains foliate, magnesium, copper, zinc and vitamins E and B-complex.
- It has high energy content compared to other millets.
- It is also rich in calcium and unsaturated fats which are good for health.
- It is a miracle millet which has iron that is 8 times of rice.
- It is very rich in Calcium,Protein,Iron & Magnesium.
- It helps to reduce the bad cholestral level in our body.
- Its a great body coolant.
- Its consumed as porridge during summer.
- It helps to improve the digestion power & heals stomach ulcers too.
- It helps to improve bowel movements & prevents constipation.
- It makes our body strong.
- It helps to increase the secretion of milk for lactating mothers.
- Powerful for controlling diabetes – Pearl millet is very powerful in controlling diabetes. Because of its high fibre content, it tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. This helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
- Weight loss: Being high in fibre content, it takes a longer time for the grain to move from the stomach to the intestines. This way, bajra curbs hunger for a long span of time.
- Reduces cholesterol: It contains phyto chemical, which is called phytic acid believed to increase cholesterol metabolism. It also stabilises the level of cholesterol in the body.
- Helps in digestion: Bajra is rich in insoluble fibre that aids digestion. It also reduces secretion of bile acids and is linked to a lowered risk of gallstone formation.
- Helps prevent cancer – Bajra has cancer-protecting properties. A study showed that regular intake of bajra protects pre-menopausal women from developing breast cancer.
Specification of Pearl Millet Flour
|2||Type of the product||Flour / Powder form|
|5||Quality||Machine clean / sorted and processed as flour|
|Process method||By mixing 100 % naturally grown ingredients without adding any artificial color and flavour. Our Hygienic method of preparation gives a real taste.|
Nutrition Information Per 100gm
|Serving Size||The serving size, in terms of the number of volume or mass|
|Bulk Packing||20 / 25 / 50 Kgs per bag – Multi Kraft Bag or PP as per customer’s requirement|
|Retail Packing||500 gms / 1 Kg / 2 Kg packing in Poly propolyene as standing type or pillow type.|
|Customized packing||Done as per Customer’s design of packing in brand name|
|Quote Validity||10 Days – subject to confirmation of order|
|Delivery||Within 10 working days (On Board)|
|Payment Terms||Payment to Bank account through SWIFT / Irrevocable LC
60% Advance along with purchase order, and Balance 40% payment should be of Irrevocable Clean Letter of Credit at sight (LC must be Irrevocable / Confirmed / Without recourse / Transferrable)
|Shipping Terms||FOB (Tuticorin or Chennai)|
|Packing||Bulk as well as retail / customized as per customer’s requirement|
|Transport||By Ship or Air (As per instruction of the buyer)|
|Container capacity||14 to 16 MT per 20 ft container / 28 MT per 40 ft container|
Packaging & Shipping
Buyer has to inform their packing terms as per their need and also the design for bag if so needed in buyer’s brand.
Packing will be done as per buyer’s requirement on various styles such as in 500 gms / 1 Kg / 2 Kg / 10 KG / 25 KG / 50 KG.
If need, samples can be sent for buyer’s satisfaction. Cost of the product would be borne by us and the courier cost should be borne by the buyer.
However, when the order is processed and finalized, the cost incurred for courier would be discounted in the order.